Saturday, June 8, 2013

June 9th, 2013

Dear Catie,
Welcome to the blog about you! So apparently I'm a bitch and apparently I don't care. This is a blog talking about what I believe is happening to us and what I think about this whole situation between you and I. You probably think I'm stupid and a bitch just for writing this, but I hope that when you get older, or you sober up or something like that, you will realize that I've just been here trying to help you all along. You maybe (probably) don't want my "fucking" help, but I'm going to give it to you silently through this blog that way you won't rip my throat out or something. (; There may be times on this blog that I give you advice and tell you stories about the things that are happening. There may also be times where something happens between us that makes me angry and upset and I'll just write it on here because I don't want to waste my energy preaching you something I know you don't want to hear and won't accept. You might think that I'm a total coward hiding behind a computer screen thinking that I'm "better than" you, but I assure you that that is not the case. You just don't listen to anyone and you're pretty gosh darn stubborn so maybe this will be the only way to get through to you and if not, well....I hope you're life turns out the way that you want it to, because apparently, I'm not a good enough friend to know what you want anymore. If that's the case, I'm sorry I couldn't be a good friend to you. So I hope you stick around and read these posts and I hope you will understand what I'm really thinking and how I've really just tried to help you even if you don't want it.....because that's what friends do whether you like it or not.
-Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment